Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
1. Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, birth date and billing information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
2. Non-Personal Data: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
1. Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
3. Personal Data: We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
This web site is owned and operated by Ballinclea House and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
Use of the site:
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of the individual. You may not use, print and download information from this site for commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site.
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to Ballinclea House or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of 3rd party providors, and we expect users to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist the user. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
Limitation of liability
Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Irish law and all disputes shall be decided by the Irish courts.
In these terms and conditions:
1. References to we, just or our are references to Ballinclea House;
2. Customer means any person, company, organisation or firm which purchases Services from us;
3. Order Form means an order for Services on a form provided by us (in any format) and signed by a Customer;
4. Services means all products and services made available by us from time to time;
We use our best efforts to ensure that ballincleahouse.com is available to users of the world wide web 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, at times the site may be partially or completely unavailable due to technical faults or reasons beyond our control such as failures by third party service providers or a risk of a malware attack. We will deal with these situations as quickly as reasonably possible, but you agree that we shall have no financial liability to you in the event of such unavailability.